CASA VILLA BLANCA
Welcome to CASA VILLA BLANCA!!!
A vacation at Villa Blanca is truly like having a boutique hotel all to yourself in the middle of San Miguels historic center. This this luxurious 4 bed room hillside villa was built in 1750 and completely re-built and renovated in 2007 by one of San Miguel´s leading modern architects yet still retains its original colonial charm. 2015 saw the entire property upgraded with furniture, new bar cut into the hillside terrace, and a new outdoor gourmet kitchen. 2017 brought the 4 addition of the tof top covered patio with the best view in San Miguel. Upon entering the Villa you will be transported from the colorful streets of San Miguel to the sun-drenched open spaces of the Mediterranean. Villa Blanca is a four bedroom, six bath room modern home in the town´s most prime location, three blocks up from the Parroquia (cathedral) and town center garden. There is no other rental property in the historic center that offers this level of style and sensual sophistication combined with a perfectly central location and incomparable views of the city and countryside. The villa dates form around 1750 but in 2007 the flow was changed to bring the old chapel into the enclosed space of the main house and made the 3rd bedroom. A new two story building was built up another level further to rear of the property providing on the 2nd story a master suite and on the lower level is the media room with a 65" Ultra High Definition TV and a bath. The result is a layout out like a boutique hotel with four separate suites, all with their own modern baths and outdoor patios. In late 2015 Villa Blanca was extensively updated with the addition of a large balcony deck off the upper master suite, new outdoor kitchen, conversion of the 5th bedroom to media room. Every room is as comfortable as it is architecturally beautiful, with cozy fireplaces and unique touches such as a wood-burning pizza/bread oven and an underground wine bar in the hillside, on Terrace level 2. On terrace level 3 is the new top of the line outdoor kitchen & BBQ with glass roof.
- 2 MASTER SUITES: There are two stunning and equally romantic master suites with King beds, gas fireplaces and walk-in closet. The lower master bathroom has two sinks on onyx counters and a beautiful glass-doored rain shower with adjoining full bath that opens onto a terrace with a reading nook, hammock, sun-chaises. The upper master suite doors open onto a large wood decked steel balcony looking directly at the main cathedral, the Parroquia, 3 blocks downhill to the west and panoramic views stretching out to the countryside. This is the best view in San Miguel where all 5 major churches are in sight. This decked balcony has a spiral stair to the 5th level patio on the roof with the same fabulous view. You can relax in bed and watch the sun rise launched hot air ballons rise and pass or the sun set over the picturesque steeples and hills of San Miguel or enjoy this same vista from above on the new covered roof patio.
- 2 GUEST ROOMS: In addition to the two master suites, there are two, smaller guest suites with queen beds, brand new modern bathrooms and private patios. One of the guest suites is on the center level in the old Chapel and the other is upstairs.
- WATER PURIFICATION: Purified and water softening systems were added in 2016 serving all taps. Purification is not necessary in San Miguel as the whole city system is excellent but we provide the best we can obtain as we live here part of the year.
- KITCHENS: The Main modern kitchen has a marble toped center island with high-backed stools for casual dining. The kitchen also has a dishwasher, professional 6-burner range and a wood-burning pizza oven modern side by side refrigerator and freezer with chilled water and ice in the door. The Outdoor Kitchen has a top of the line 44 inch gas BBQ and gas range with 2 burners. It is covered with a glass ceiling. It has an under counter refrigerator, sink and is stocked with both BBQ tools, kitchen and serving utensils as well as place setting cutlery napkins, etc.
- DINING ROOM: Enjoy your meals in the formal dining room while listening to the soothing stone fountain in the courtyard or relax with a book in the stunning, light-filled living room in front of the fireplace.
- WINE CELLAR BAR & OUTDOOR DINING AND ENTERTAINING ARES ON 5 TERRACES: The Villa has five levels of outdoor patios including a central terrace which has both fire and water elements, cave wine cellar bar with refrigerator and ice machine, and stunning views, providing the perfect backdrop for relaxing or dining al fresco. There is a covered dining table on the third level terrace adjacent to the outdoor kitchen/BBQ. By day, you can enjoy a cold beer with your comida from the gourmet outdoor kitchen with BBQ grill and tanning on the sun chaises. In the evening, have drinks form the Cave Bar and watch the sunset then retire to the cozy couches in front of the outdoor fireplace and light up the stone fountain to create the perfect ambiance for a cocktail gathering.
- Villa Blanca is perfect for cocktail parties or if you have guests who want to enjoy some privacy by having their own casita.
|Base Rate||Extra Charges Security deposit||Cleaning fee||NIGHTLY||WEEKLY||MONTHLY||MINIMUM NIGHT|
|$0.00 USD per night||$1,000.00 USD||$0.00 USD||$0.00 USD||$3,500.00 USD||$8,750.00 USD||0|